Old 26-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Danny

I monitor and read this group and the Texas gardenweb group mentioned below.
I post most of my questions over on the gardengroup as it seems to get more
"traffic."

Danny Hardesty

"ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I have been on Usenet for about 10 years. I feel like the percent of
online people that use it or even know of its existence has been
steadily declining that whole time. So I was wondering if anyone knows
of another Austin gardening forum that is more in the "modern" style,
i.e. www based. I can't find anything through google.

There is a mirror of this group (hosted in the UK!?) he

https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/

and there is a general Texas group he

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/txgard/

The reason I am asking is that I wonder if I am missing info from the
contributions of many Austin gardeners simply because this media is
relatively obscure in comparison to the www.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Ed.