Old 26-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Johnny

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
Boring,

Hey have you ever seen an aborted fetus?

One investigator reported on the testimony of a head nurse in a
gynecological ward where large numbers of such abortions were performed.
“She recounted many horrifying situations,” he said, “which included
babies born alive, for whom they had no facilities whatsoever in the
hospital. She personally witnessed one physician who happened to be
present at the birth of a live born baby, who subsequently drowned the
baby in a bucket of formalin.

What motive would that physician have to do such?

” Another report tells of babies aborted at eight months, and says aborted
babies able to live at six months “are killed by doctors through injections
or suffocating them in vinyl bags.” The babies are viable, but they are
killed.

bbrown9506 wrote:
Exciting News in my So Called Pond Life

A Week after my minnows spawned sending 100's of baby minnows into my
little ecosystem, my taddpoles have started to become Frogs! I have
seen them growing their front legs then back for the last month or so,
but today I saw one jump off a floating water lettuce! Very Exciting! I
only put in 5, they are hard to find or see but Im glad I got even a
glimpse of one after its transformation! hope they stick around, my 2
1/2 year old daughter who just loves our Turtles (Momma, Dadda, the
Baby (Sliders) and their Friend (painter). Anyway pond is growing
great, some of my plants are now flowering, my water lillies havent had
any flowers since may or June, not sure if its just not to hot (its
over 95 most days now) or if the turtles just are eating the bulbs-I
catch them doing it and find the evidence all the time! lol anyway my
so called pond life so much fun (and work) lol