Old 27-07-2005, 05:01 PM
dalecochoy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Walker"
Subject: [IBC] Mary's book

She didn't make it to the WBC5 in DC either, but I
managed to snag a signed copy through the raffle! ;-)

I didn't see that ( amonst the 2,000 other raffle items :) !! )
So, I guess it was printed then, that was before the BSF.

It seems that lately bonsai authors are a little reticent
about book signings.

Alan Walker

Really?

From: "Jim Lewis"

I'm sitting here at my desk after just finishing my second
re-read (that's 3 readings, if you can't count :-) ) of
long-time IBCer, Marry Miller's new book "Bonsai With Tropicals

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++