Old 27-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Reel Mckoi

"uvdoc" wrote in message
nk.net...
Well im over it I have tryed every thing lots and lots of plants, tetra uv
light 50 % water change Tetra stuff for treating green water, I change the
pads in my bio filter ever day and no luck still green cloudy water guess
will have to just empty the pond clean it and start all over and hope that
works.have been doing all of the above for almost 2 months now and no
improvement Jim............In Virginia

Have you any idea where all the nutrients feeding this algae are coming
from? The only ponds I ever saw that stayed green all summer were very
over-populated with fish. I'm not saying you have too many fish, but
*something* is feeding your algae.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b