Old 27-07-2005, 11:34 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:26:43 GMT, "uvdoc" wrote:

Well im over it I have tryed every thing lots and lots of plants, tetra uv
light 50 % water change Tetra stuff for treating green water, I change the
pads in my bio filter ever day and no luck still green cloudy water guess I
will have to just empty the pond clean it and start all over and hope that
works.have been doing all of the above for almost 2 months now and no
improvement Jim............In Virginia

50% water changes are a no, no for green water, same with using additives
that supposedly treat green water, unless they're bacteria/enzyme product
with no herbicide in them. Better, would be to give us your water quality
parameters, Ammonia, Nitrite, pH, KH. Best, would be to fill out the Sick
Fish/Pond Form, which I renew every so often, but can be found by searching
rec.ponds in Google for: Sick Fish/Pond Form.

Fill that out so we can see the big picture and I just bet we can beat the
greenies. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~