Old 28-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Lar

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:40:45 +0100, Paul wrote:

I got given a water lilly form a friend and it was so large i divided it
into 4 pieces and placed 2 pieces in each of my small ponds on with fish
and filter one without and both on different sides of the garden. All
parts are now flowering but the one in the pond with fish produces pink
tinted flowers and the other one is producing yellow flowers. Is this
normal behaviour or have I got a strange lilly?

thanks

Paul
Could the plant be a Nymphaea 'Sioux' or something similar that will
have different coloration
http://www.batesnursery.com/informat...ily_sioux.html

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!