Old 28-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Sue Begg

In message , JohnOGroats
writes

Chris French and Helen Johnson Wrote:
In message , JohnOGroats
writes-

I ordered some beautiful blue geraniums from a website displaying
pics.

Now that I have the cuttings and they are in flower they are pink.
-
Most likely there was some mistake and the wrong ones were supplied
somehow.

What's the big deal - other than it being annoying - but these things
happen. Complain to the suppliers, I'm sure they will refund or supply
replacements
--
Chris French

Point is that it was a one off special order based on the colour. I
have a local gardening competition in September and I was proposing to
grow this one on for the competition.

If a woman ordered a blue dress and received a pink one ...?

--
JohnOGroats

I ordered black (purple) tulips and the flowers were the brightest red
possible. I was quite relieved when they failed to come up the following
year
--
Sue
Remove the puppies to reply