Old 29-07-2005, 12:11 AM
FarmersDaughter

If anyone is having problems with Japanese Beetles, please PM me and I
can give you tips on their control. I have had a lot of experience with
the buggers from childhood up until now. I was raised on a farm and we
also had a nursery and u-pick. Worst thing-it is an introduced
species!

Fall is going to be the time for preventative measures to diminish them
so the grubs won't hatch out and get you come next summer. Actually,
it's impossible to completely rid ourselves of them, but you can cut
the amount down to a manageable amount. Don't use the TRAPS! They
attract every beetle from miles around into your yard.

Good Luck!

--
FarmersDaughter
FarmersDaughter's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=40