Old 28-07-2005, 09:35 PM
G Henslee

Dogless Kanters Wife wrote:

So I humbly plead with you all to take pity on my Doggie and ignore his
rantings. Just throw him a bone now and then and remember, even though
he thinks he's a mutt he still can't lick his own balls. God knows he
tries! In fact if you'll take the time to review this pic of Doggie
you'll see the lengths at which I have to go to restrain most of the time.

http://www.suprmchaos.com/0604-md-jesse-cone.jpg

Your husband's problem is he *does* lick his balls and too much. He's
in here trying to lick everyone else's too. You shouldn't allow him out
in the public. Nope, not even to a usenet group.