Old 29-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Layne

What kind of minnows are these? Guppies? Guppies are prolific to say
the least!

Your pond is a nice *little* hobby. I emailed your page to a friend of
mine who just bought a house in Long Island. Might be a little too
cold in the winter for a small pond. Where do you live and how cold
does it get? If it gets freezing do you have a heater for the pond?

Layne

On 28 Jul 2005 09:19:07 -0700, "bbrown9506"
wrote:

again again and again! got to be 500+

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

check out my pond blog-Tons of photos added all the time--check back
in the archives to see my pond build! Tons of pictures of turtles, ko,
frogs, etc! Lots of supply links and info on pond building--check it
out-thanks