Old 28-07-2005, 05:19 PM
bbrown9506

Default Pond-Minnows Spawning

again again and again! got to be 500+

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

check out my pond blog-Tons of photos added all the time--check back
in the archives to see my pond build! Tons of pictures of turtles, ko,
frogs, etc! Lots of supply links and info on pond building--check it
out-thanks

Old 29-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Layne

What kind of minnows are these? Guppies? Guppies are prolific to say
the least!

Your pond is a nice *little* hobby. I emailed your page to a friend of
mine who just bought a house in Long Island. Might be a little too
cold in the winter for a small pond. Where do you live and how cold
does it get? If it gets freezing do you have a heater for the pond?

Layne

Old 29-07-2005, 04:56 AM
bbrown9506

Im in SO CAL--but you can do ponds anywhere--I have a friend in Philly
with one and its get caacaCOLD there in the winter! Just go tto make
sure on the east coast you dig deep enough to be below frost line so
fish have room under ICE! and you shut down in winter or
improvise-----IE heater in a spot....

Old 29-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Travis

wrote:

again again and again! got to be 500+

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

check out my pond blog-Tons of photos added all the time--check
back in the archives to see my pond build! Tons of pictures of
turtles, ko, frogs, etc! Lots of supply links and info on pond
building--check it out-thanks

If the pond is deep enough you don't need a heater.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[IMG] code is On

Minnows spawning bbrown9506 Ponds 3 29-07-2005 06:04 AM
Minnows Spawning bbrown9506 Ponds (alternative) 0 28-07-2005 05:20 PM
Pond update - mosquito minnows tame in two days mark Bannister Ponds 6 18-06-2005 03:29 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on mad Ponds 0 29-03-2003 03:32 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 7 28-03-2003 05:32 AM