Old 24-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

Default Kay- unusual apple varieties

The message
from "anton" contains these words:

Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson wrote in message
The message
from "anton" contains these words:

Do you have a favourite supplier? Do you use mail order?

I can get quite a good range locally but only on M26 rootstock and, as I
have a fair bit of room I'd like to try MM106. Keepers seem to have a
good range on varied rootstocks. Any recommendations?

As I've wanted some obscure varieties, I've grasshoppered
about between different suppliers in order to get whatever
is this year's bee in my bonnet. All have been good.

Snipped lots of useful information

Many thanks. This is really useful. Lots of happy browsing.

Janet G