Old 29-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Travis

Layne wrote:
What kind of minnows are these? Guppies? Guppies are prolific to say
the least!

Your pond is a nice *little* hobby. I emailed your page to a friend
of mine who just bought a house in Long Island. Might be a little
too cold in the winter for a small pond. Where do you live and how
cold does it get? If it gets freezing do you have a heater for the
pond?

Layne

On 28 Jul 2005 09:19:07 -0700, "bbrown9506"
wrote:

again again and again! got to be 500+

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

check out my pond blog-Tons of photos added all the time--check
back in the archives to see my pond build! Tons of pictures of
turtles, ko, frogs, etc! Lots of supply links and info on pond
building--check it out-thanks

If the pond is deep enough you don't need a heater.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5