Old 29-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Alistair Macdonald

Thanks Kye, Sue and Kenni. I've learnt a lot about watering orchids from
your messages, but failed miserably to follow your photo advice. Got a good
image of the pots; saved it then set about posting it to the address I got
from Kye. Unfortunately I get "the server could not be found" and "you are
not subscribed to this group" I'm stymied, but I think I have got the
message about watering orchids. Using dry sticks I have established that on
watering the large outside pot, the small inner pot also receives water, so
there must be an inlet at the base of the anchored inner pot. Eureka!
Alistair