Old 29-07-2005, 03:32 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com,
wrote:

was thinking of planting asparagus, strawberries, or some other
perennial in an old fridge i have. figured laid on its side, doors
removed and shoot some holes in the bottom, it would make a good
planting box, and save a trip to the dump. anyone ever do this? for the
life of me, i cannot see the similarity of this to planting in a
toilet... but thanks anyhow for the reply.

Sorry hon', I just consider using "junk" as planters to be a major
eyesore. :-P It looks trashy.

I use Cinder Block or landscaping timbers......

It would work tho' as long as you don't care about things like that.
--
Om.