Old 30-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Forget the grass. You better build an ark!!!

"Buzzy" wrote in message
.. .
Geeze,
Two weeks of rain can sure make a difference, even in the grass. I may
not seek a replacement for it after all!
I'd like to know if lawn grass can actually die and just not go
dormant. Most of my grass has grown back except for an area about 6' x 6'
which doesn't show any sign of green on it at all. This grass is different
than most of the grass in my lawn. It's much softer and has a 'cush' to
it. I really don't know what type it is but I'd like it throughout the
whole lawn if I could. I think it propagates itself through runners too as
I always seem to be pulling these from the edge of my gardens.
Anyway, this grass seems dead. I was just wondering!

Buzzy
--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net