Old 30-07-2005, 05:29 AM
Buzzy

Default Two weeks of rain!

Geeze,
Two weeks of rain can sure make a difference, even in the grass. I
may not seek a replacement for it after all!
I'd like to know if lawn grass can actually die and just not go
dormant. Most of my grass has grown back except for an area about 6' x
6' which doesn't show any sign of green on it at all. This grass is
different than most of the grass in my lawn. It's much softer and has a
'cush' to it. I really don't know what type it is but I'd like it
throughout the whole lawn if I could. I think it propagates itself
through runners too as I always seem to be pulling these from the edge
of my gardens.
Anyway, this grass seems dead. I was just wondering!

Buzzy
--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net

Old 03-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Marc

I can relate during May, June and the beginning of July it rained almost
constantly. During the first 4 days of July we set a record for rain for
the entire month - 12". I planted some sod back at the end of April it has
rained so much that the sod has gone from thick a beautiful to 95% of it
rotted there are little tuft here and there hopefully no that it's drying
out with some fertilizer it will come back!

Marc

.. .

Old 03-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Its still better than two weeks of flatulence.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Marc" wrote in message
nk.net...
I can relate during May, June and the beginning of July it rained almost
constantly. During the first 4 days of July we set a record for rain for
the entire month - 12". I planted some sod back at the end of April it
has
rained so much that the sod has gone from thick a beautiful to 95% of it
rotted there are little tuft here and there hopefully no that it's drying
out with some fertilizer it will come back!

Marc

.. .

Old 03-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Marc

Really depends on the cause!

Marc

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
. ..
Its still better than two weeks of flatulence.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Marc" wrote in message
nk.net...
I can relate during May, June and the beginning of July it rained almost
constantly. During the first 4 days of July we set a record for rain

for
the entire month - 12". I planted some sod back at the end of April it
has
rained so much that the sod has gone from thick a beautiful to 95% of it
rotted there are little tuft here and there hopefully no that it's

drying
out with some fertilizer it will come back!

Marc

.. .