Old 30-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Ray

They merely sit on top of the tray, and are not perforated or vented. There
is enough leakage where the dome and tray meet to allow some air
circulation, and I find that it is unnecessary to open the dome until I'm
ready to put the plants in the general greenhouse population.

"sandra" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick your Phals are gorgeous,
I've been looking at some flasking sights including yours, and I've
never come across
Phalaenopsis var bowringiana alba (Misty x alba).
Is it a rarer variety, or is just violacea var alba?

Ray, I also wanted to know, your domes, they don't appear to have some
kind of open or closable vents, could I just leave the domes off the
trays for about an hour a day, to accustom the seedlings to a lower
humidity?
What about ideas for Air circulation?
Thanks
-Sandra