Old 31-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Photo Software solutions

We have started a discussion in ABPO and Diana asked that it be
moved. - So I will try to summarize the packages talked about.
Adobe Photoshop Elements - the little brother of Adobe Photoshop.
Works great - not cheap.

Picture Easy came with a Kodak camera and was EASY - worked well.

www.irfanview.com IrfanView wonderful and Free. Joan F
recommends it as well as Photoimpact. Photoimpact - no price
mentioned - does more complicated editing.

Wendy also voted for IrfanView. But Loves PhotoCleaner @ $12.95
to remove noise, add frames and signatures.

Danny got PhotoImpression software with his camera (which one?)
Likes it.

Picasa is a nice freeware photo editor that was acquired by
Google: http://picasa.google.com/ From John DeGood.
SuE