Old 31-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
news:BYYGe.1886$va1.1824@trndny09...
Just added 2 of these suckers in my pond and I think they are trying to
escape.....is this normal? They are jumping at the edges as if they are
trying to bust out of the place. Should I invest in a net??

That doesn't sound normal. Did you make sure the PH was about equal when
you released them - with what it is in your quarantine tank or pool? Were
they acting normal in quarantine? Sometimes there's a bit of a difference
and that can make them very uncomfortable. Do they have at least some
floating plants to hide under? Did something spook them? A dog or perhaps
a heron?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b