Old 31-07-2005, 04:57 PM
K Barrett

Susan Erickson wrote:
copied from ABPO

Try the free Image Resizer from Microsoft. All you do is right
click
on a photo and then choose whether you want a small, medium, or
larger
reduction.

If you use Windows XP, look on the right hand side for Image
Resizer
here
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

Well, that's interesting! I had no idea microsoft did those tweaks. Now
if only Apple would allow Google to make a google toolbar for macs I'd
be in hog heaven. SuE, you turned me on to the google buttons and
toolabr a while ago, and there's been no end to how usefull they are.
They are my right hand when doing a search. Having to use the google
search feature housed in the Safari browser is like being hogtied.
There have been countless instances where I'll perform a search using
the browser based search form vs the google toolbar search, and the
toolbar search brings up better results than the browser based will.
(does that sentence make sense?) I know. They are both supposed to
search the web. However, maybe because we search for such esoteric
items (rather than porn or cars) there *is* a difference.

K Barrett