Old 31-07-2005, 08:33 PM
danny

I only see them for a couple days. If you want longer retention on the
binaries groups, you need to upgrade to BellSouth's premium news service, or
just go directly to another news service like Giganews.
-danny

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you who use Bell South as your ISP and also post to abpo, how
long do the posts stay up? I can't seem to get more than a couple of days,
three at most. Rgo is not a problem; posts go back a couple of months. I
have set the time to keep posts, but it doesn't change things, so the
server is removing them.

It's not the biggest issue in the world, but it's annoying.

Diana