Old 31-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default O/T; Bell South users

For those of you who use Bell South as your ISP and also post to abpo, how
long do the posts stay up? I can't seem to get more than a couple of days,
three at most. Rgo is not a problem; posts go back a couple of months. I
have set the time to keep posts, but it doesn't change things, so the server
is removing them.

It's not the biggest issue in the world, but it's annoying.

Diana

Old 31-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Toni

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you who use Bell South as your ISP and also post to abpo, how
long do the posts stay up?

I can still see posts from April if I want to...

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Old 31-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Diana Kulaga

I can still see posts from April if I want to...

In the binaries group?

Diana

Old 31-07-2005, 08:33 PM
danny

I only see them for a couple days. If you want longer retention on the
binaries groups, you need to upgrade to BellSouth's premium news service, or
just go directly to another news service like Giganews.
-danny

Old 01-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Toni

"Toni" wrote in message

I can still see posts from April if I want to...

Sorry- misread the NG name...
ABPO only shows this current month.

--
Toni