Old 01-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Salty Thumb

(paghat) wrote in
news
In article , John Bachman
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:22:28 GMT, "Happy Moose"
wrote:

http://www.tangledvinegarden.com/blank.html

Any idea what is in that product?

John

Dear SCAM illegally refuses to disclose the product content claiming
it has proprietary "secret" ingredients. They claim "animal
by-products" which probably means rendering plant sludge the blood

In truth I can tell you, as I have been formerly been employed as an
agent in the art of industrial espionage, that yes in fact some of these
operations do use ingredients worthy of being secreted. In many secluded
places all across America, there are factory workers, some legal, some
illegal, sweating over treadmills to produce these secret ingredients. I
won't reveal the exact process, except for a price, but I will tell you
that it involves attaching one end of the worker to a taco bell and the
other end to a hose that is shoved up ... whoa would you look at the
time. Sorry got to go ...