Old 27-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Emrys Davies

Default Buying Osteospermum

I e-mailed you in answer to your post but the message was returned
because of a 'Permanent Error'. Would you 'phone me on 0121 743 0840.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"HaaRoy" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:49:48 -0000, " Emrys Davies"
wrote:

I think you mean Osteospermum jacundum - the only fairly hardy one

for
the UK. I have grown the pink form for nearly ten years in the

Midlands
and it has never suffered from the frost.

http://www.ingwersen.co.uk/Osteospermum%20jucundum.htm

Do you live within striking distance of Solihull because last summer,
having chatted to a couple in a nursery, I did them three cuttings

but
they never called. They are now full their 5" pots and looking for a
home. I have a large bed of them and they root as they go.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

i wonder if they could be posted in a bag ,with minimal soil?
postage and recompense to my address?
would they travel?