Old 01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
BoyPete

Tickettyboo wrote:
Would like to know please, what is the minimum depth of container to
grow a clematis in? I have seen ones labelled 'suitable for
containers' on the web, but they forgot to say what dimensions the
container should be. I assume its important, but also assume that
people are expected to know this sort of stuff. Unfortunately , I
don't :-)

Hi Boo As has been said by another poster, regular watering is a must for
a potted Clematis. You can't find even a 'little' bit of ground to put it
in? I beleive they like their head in the sun, feet in the shade.
--
ßôyþëtë