Old 01-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Tickettyboo

In ,
BoyPete whispered softly in my ear...:
Tickettyboo wrote:
Would like to know please, what is the minimum depth of container to
grow a clematis in?

Hi Boo As has been said by another poster, regular watering is a
must for a potted Clematis. You can't find even a 'little' bit of
ground to put it in?

No, not where I want it . I want minimal in the garden-y bit and pretty
on the patio bit :-) May not suit everyone, but its what I want..LOL you
know me, I may not know the 'how-to' but I do know what I want :-) The
watering isn't a problem, and Mr Next-Door will do it if ever I go away
on holiday.

I beleive they like their head in the sun, feet
in the shade.

Thanks Pete

--
Ticketty᧧