Old 01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
RR

Sorry fore the late response. I think the roots are DEEP. I tried vinegar,
it dies then grows back with a vengance. The only thing I can do is take a
picture and post it. I have no idea what kind of thorn bush it is. I have
not tried roundup because it costs too much here in Germany (Not like the
states) I found out from my landlord that they tried to dig it up one
weekend. The ythought they got everythig, but the roots system goes to
Hades liek someone said. HAH HAH.

Thanks for your responses though. If anyone has an idea how to get it all
the way from Hades i'd be a happy man! Thanks again!

RR

"RR" wrote in message
Hello,

I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have that
keep coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes? I thought I
dug down and got all the roots out...but I think it goes down REALLY deep.
Do any experienced gardners know hwo to get rid of it? Thanks!

Radley