Old 30-07-2005, 08:50 AM
RR

Default Deeply Rooted Thron Bushes

Hello,

I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have that keep
coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes? I thought I dug
down and got all the roots out...but I think it goes down REALLY deep. Do
any experienced gardners know hwo to get rid of it? Thanks!

Radley

Old 30-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Betty Harris

You probably need some "thron" killer.

Old 30-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Travis

RR wrote:
Hello,

I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have
that keep coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes?
I thought I dug down and got all the roots out...but I think it
goes down REALLY deep. Do any experienced gardners know hwo to get
rid of it? Thanks!

Radley

Please be more specific. Thorn bush is just too vague.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 30-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Thron bushes are one thing.

If they were thorn bushes, you'd really have problems!!!!

Their roots go all the way down to Hades!!!

Are they the treacherous Acanthospina fructescens?

Old 30-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Stubby

RR wrote:
Hello,

I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have that keep
coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes? I thought I dug
down and got all the roots out...but I think it goes down REALLY deep. Do
any experienced gardners know hwo to get rid of it? Thanks!

What happens when you hit them with Round Up?

Old 01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
RR

Sorry fore the late response. I think the roots are DEEP. I tried vinegar,
it dies then grows back with a vengance. The only thing I can do is take a
picture and post it. I have no idea what kind of thorn bush it is. I have
not tried roundup because it costs too much here in Germany (Not like the
states) I found out from my landlord that they tried to dig it up one
weekend. The ythought they got everythig, but the roots system goes to
Hades liek someone said. HAH HAH.

Thanks for your responses though. If anyone has an idea how to get it all
the way from Hades i'd be a happy man! Thanks again!

RR

"RR" wrote in message
Hello,

I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have that
keep coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes? I thought I
dug down and got all the roots out...but I think it goes down REALLY deep.
Do any experienced gardners know hwo to get rid of it? Thanks!

Radley

[IMG] code is On

Podcast interview w/ Lisa M. Hamilton, author of Deeply Rooted [email protected] Gardening 0 02-10-2009 04:28 PM
Bare rooted trees David United Kingdom 5 10-02-2003 07:20 PM
Bare Rooted Trees David Gardening 1 09-02-2003 06:15 PM
Bare Rooted Hazel Chris Stewart United Kingdom 1 31-10-2002 11:33 PM
Bare rooted Sweet William plants -- where to get them ?? Bob United Kingdom 2 29-09-2002 06:48 PM