Old 27-11-2002, 05:05 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default OT, slightly odd but very genuine plea for help

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Paul Meech" contains these words:
it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

You didn't really think we'd fall for that garbage story, did you?

Complaint forwarded to .

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

Having skipped the earlier postings, I was intrigued by your response
and looked it up.

I have heard of some weird kinks in my time, but this perversion
really takes the biscuit. Freud would have had a field day :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:

Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679