Old 02-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Craig Davis

My wife says they were reddish-orange and white. I have not checked any web
sites. Could you recommend a few?
Thans.

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

"Craig Davis" wrote in message
Year ago I purchased a house that had a 60 gallon outdoor pond at the
entry. The pond had seven gold and white fish with bodies from 2" to 5"
long. The very distinctive feature about these fish were their tails.
The tails were at little longer than their bodies and very sheer. They
were well adapted to pond life. I gradually lost the them to
neighborhood cats. The largest one lived seven years after I bought the
house. I found him struggling in the water with a slash down his side as
I had one or two others. I have tried to find them in a variety of pet
stores and tropical fish places to on avail. Can anybody help me
identify these fish?

Gold and white or reddish orange and white? You don't have any pictures?
Have you searched the koi and goldfish sites to see if you see anything
similar?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b