Old 28-11-2002, 11:14 AM
Victoria Clare

Default OT, slightly odd but very genuine plea for help

sjb wrote in
:

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

When they've picked themselves up off the floor, I somehow doubt that
they would regard this as a serious breach of their AUP.

Or am I just judging them by my own standards?

If they are anything like other ISP staff I've worked with, they probably
have their own bizarre collections of fetishes, rudenesses, and bizarre
behaviour.

After all, ISPs get copies of all the messages people decide they want to
complain about: there is a limit to the number of times you can reasonably
say 'Oh! How terrible! We Must Take Action!" without collapsing into
lunatic giggles.

Mind you, this *is* BT we're talking about. Either they don't have a sense
of humour, or it's a really, *really* subtle one.