Old 03-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Steveo

JKevorkian wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 04:29:45 GMT, "Grinch" wrote:

Congrats Steveo. That's the stuff. Selective killers don't kill it and
Roundup barely kills it and destroys the rest of the lawn. It's fairly
easy to pull and I've pulled 326 with just 3,442,993 to go.

Any way to keep this from coming back next year ?

I'm the OP, and yes, that's the stuff alright. Tried Bayer's crabgrass
killer, which has little affect. Fortunately, we have a smallish lawn,
and there's only 2,334,582 plants to pull..
As Grinch asked, "Any way to keep this from coming back next year ?"

Tom & Donna Flyer

Manage or MSMA works ok on it. Don't do it if your turf is already stressed
from heat/drought tho. Follow the label closely. (you have them counted?)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/