Old 04-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Cheryl and Rob

Default Pondzyme

Just have a quick question concerning Pondzyme (PondCare). I just bought a
container of this and the measuring scoop that they should have provided me
with is not there (imagine that). Sooooo I was wondering if anyone has ever
used it and if so how much would one scoop actually measure.

What jogged my memory was that Gary had said in a previous post that he used
an enzyme powder as well to clean his pond and I was just wondering how much
a scoop really is. Sorry for the goofy question I just want to do it right
the first time and not screw it up.
Thanks for the time!!