Old 03-08-2005, 09:16 PM
tomatolord

sorry they cannot be saved

The plant may not be dead just wounded - you may want to remove the diseased
leaves and dispose of them NOT in the compost pile. Give it some extra
fertilizer to try to keep it going.

You have a wilt not a blight.

Basically the same causes that come with tomato blights

although the better boys are supposed to be resistant.

Tomatolord

"Unknown" wrote in message
I have few cherry tomatoes and few better boys in the garden. I noticed the
leaves of 2 of the cherry ones and abotu 2of the better boys, look very
droopy. It can' tbe lack of water because I saw them droop right on the
next day of that rain! I see that now more and more of my plants are gettng
that way! What might be causing it and what should I do to keep other
plants from getting it.

I haven't lost any plant so far, but the leaves have started to look so
droopy, that I fear soon I'll be loosing them. I know its not blight!

Save my tomatoes!