Old 03-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Unknown

I looked at some of the online pictures of tomato wilt, but that's not
what my plants look like. Mine look like as if they have dried out
because of heat. Like if you don't water the plants on any very hot day,
the look that they have at the end of the day. That's how mine look now.
I'll try to take a picture.

tomatolord wrote:
sorry they cannot be saved

The plant may not be dead just wounded - you may want to remove the diseased
leaves and dispose of them NOT in the compost pile. Give it some extra
fertilizer to try to keep it going.

You have a wilt not a blight.

Basically the same causes that come with tomato blights

although the better boys are supposed to be resistant.

Tomatolord

"Unknown" wrote in message

I have few cherry tomatoes and few better boys in the garden. I noticed the
leaves of 2 of the cherry ones and abotu 2of the better boys, look very
droopy. It can' tbe lack of water because I saw them droop right on the
next day of that rain! I see that now more and more of my plants are gettng
that way! What might be causing it and what should I do to keep other
plants from getting it.

I haven't lost any plant so far, but the leaves have started to look so
droopy, that I fear soon I'll be loosing them. I know its not blight!

Save my tomatoes!