Old 04-08-2005, 07:30 AM
Gail Futoran

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
news:EdeIe.17974$QX2.6641@trndny01...
Just have a quick question concerning Pondzyme (PondCare). I just bought a
container of this and the measuring scoop that they should have provided
me with is not there (imagine that). Sooooo I was wondering if anyone has
ever used it and if so how much would one scoop actually measure.

What jogged my memory was that Gary had said in a previous post that he
used an enzyme powder as well to clean his pond and I was just wondering
how much a scoop really is. Sorry for the goofy question I just want to do
it right the first time and not screw it up.
Thanks for the time!!

It's about two tsp. (I just checked.)

Don't be offended, but are you sure the scoop's
not in there? It can settle down quite a bit. I've
had to poke around to find the scoop in my
PondZyme containers.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8