Old 04-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Gail Futoran

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Just have a quick question concerning Pondzyme (PondCare). I just bought
container of this and the measuring scoop that they should have provided
me
with is not there (imagine that). Sooooo I was wondering if anyone has
ever
used it and if so how much would one scoop actually measure.

Looks to be 1/4 teaspoon to me. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Do we have different PondZyme? Mine is PondZyme
Plus. Would that make a difference? I actually
went out into the garage, brought the container
of PondZyme+ into the kitchen, took out a tablespoon
measure, filled the PondZyme scoop, added the
contents to the tablespoon (tbl too big!), then
dumped it back into the container. Took a teaspoon
measure, refilled the PondZyme scoop, poured it
into the tsp - had to stop halfway - dumped the first
tsp into the container and added more Pondzyme.
Total - about 2 teaspoons.

Or did you mean 1/4 *table*spoon??

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8