Old 05-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Bill Stock

"George Pontis" wrote in message
t...
In article , says...

Yep, my 20# is dead empty after replacing the regulator and using the two
washers. Damn!

Too bad. But once you get it right that #20 cylinder will last a long
time.
Regarding leaks at the high pressure side, I have a good experience for
comparison. About a month ago I sold an aquarium that had CO2 injection
setup. I
kept the CO2 equipment, closed the needle valve and the cylinder valve. To
this
day, the pressure at the regulator inlet has not dropped at all.

I found this article (with plenty of good pics) that discusses the hookup
of tank
and regulator. Perhaps someone will find it helpful.

http://www.cloudytanks.com/reviews/aquariums/c02.htm

George

Thanks George,

I suspect the replacement (warranty) regulator is a refurb. So I'll have to
do a complete inspection to see if the problem is the 'new' regulator or my
seal. I was thinking I could disconnect the solenoid and put a plastic bag
around the valve to see if I had a leak on the high pressure side and follow
up with the bubble soap method that Nikki mentioned.