Old 05-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Cheryl and Rob

I dumped the whole container into a gallon freezer bag and no scoop. I also
have the PondZyme (not PondZyme Plus). I guess I am just gonna go with 2
teaspoons.

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
Just have a quick question concerning Pondzyme (PondCare). I just bought a
container of this and the measuring scoop that they should have provided
me with is not there (imagine that). Sooooo I was wondering if anyone has
ever used it and if so how much would one scoop actually measure.

What jogged my memory was that Gary had said in a previous post that he
used an enzyme powder as well to clean his pond and I was just wondering
how much a scoop really is. Sorry for the goofy question I just want to do
it right the first time and not screw it up.
Thanks for the time!!