Old 05-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Derek Broughton

Reel Mckoi wrote:

Good fences make good neighbors. When people started moving in around me
the first thing I did was buy field fence and have a man put it up on the
property line. :-) Even though most people or teens could probably
climb over it, none ever have....

Very true. My property isn't fenced (yet - and when we do have a fence
shortly, it will be well inside the property line: just to confine the one
dog who doesn't understand "come") but if we actually had neighbors, it
certainly would be. My closest neighbor always has people trotting all
over his property come fishing season. Most people will respect your
boundaries if they know where they are (and they don't feel they have a
traditional right-of-way).
--
derek