Old 05-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Aly Aly is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHEN
hi all, I had a clematis and it died this year. I am replacing it, so I have
dug the old one out and I don't know how deep I have to plant the new one
and what soil ( if needs be) to use. is this the right time of year to put
one into the ground

TIA

Stephen

--

"From the man who can't make proper gravy"
Hi Forgot to say that clematis can be planted ll year round because they are container grown but it makes sense to plant when the soil is not frozen or very wet.

Alison