Old 05-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Kurt

Elaine T wrote in :

Sure. Find some attractive plastic or clay pots of maybe 3" to 4"
size depending on the eventual size of the swordplant and fill
them with well-rinsed Flourite or some other suitable potting
medium. You might want to put some fairly large pebbles over the
Flourite to keep the goldfish from digging in it.

Thanks, Elaine. I've covered the tops of the pots with 1-1.5 inch
pebbles. Considered barbed-wire for a brief time.

As I placed the pots, I discoverd that a sturdy rubber-nosed plecostums
had survived the green water etc and was hiding out under the lava and
geodes. Hadn't seen him in months.

--
Cheers,
Kurt