Old 30-11-2002, 11:56 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Madman loose on Dartmoor!

The message
from (Simon Avery) contains these words:

Hello All

...for I have a minidigger sitting in my garden, and all weekend free
to play with it.

[Rubs hands together with glee whilst cackling insanely]

One big pond coming up and a stream to joint it to my existing pond.

And I'm going to dig out a circle on a sloping bank to copy Sasha's
lovely little sun-trap, but won't get around to finishing that for a
year or so.

Been using the digger for relaying drains at work today, and one thing
I've already noticed. When you sit in it, *everything* looks like it
should be turned into a hole.

LOL.. Just remember to leave yourself an exit track, and don't get
marooned on an island in a lake surrounded by mountains of earth :-)

Janet.