Old 06-08-2005, 03:11 AM
Craig Watts

Brian G wrote:
Try using your Habs for making Fireballs. I have found that about 2 habs
spices up a quart jar of these pickled cherry tomatoes so they are not too
hot & not too cool. I also add about a half teaspoon of mustard seeds,
caraway seeds, etc to each quart. Here is a link:
http://www.recipeslist.com/condiment...-for-free.html

Brian

"Craig Watts" wrote in message

Bluebee wrote:

Now that we are all having bumper crops, should we start exchaning the
produce

I have had great luck with eggplants, cherry tomatoes and Habeneros. And
nothing else! So would be glad to exhange these for Zucchini/Cucumber etc

emails:bluebee_sky
@NOSPAMyahoodotCOM

What do you do with your Habaneros? I can so I searched for a solution and
found a great one. It's a Jamaican table sauce. Just goggle for
recipe/Scotch Bonnet and you'll most likely get some hits.

Craig

Thanks.