Old 06-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Alfred Alfred is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
Something to keep in mind is that many commercial sources won't send
plants to WA due to WAQIS's quarantine requirements (those rubber
stamps aren't cheap :-)). You might want to check whether Aquamail will
send plants before you order.

As Aquaria Australia Warehouse (aquaria.com.au) are in WA, ordering
form them should be no problem. FWIW I've used both Aquamail and AAW
several times and would recommend them both. I found AAW's customer
service particularly good.

Andrew
Thank for that info, I am sure it will be useful.