Old 06-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Marrion Marrion is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip Truscott
Hi folk, I live in southern Tasmania and I'm looking for some winter flowering plants.
Last year when Burke's backyard was showing, Burke featured some red and yellow winter flowering
flax, but try as I have, nobody in Australia stocks it or sells it.
Was it actually ever available anywhere, or was it just Television hype?
Hi Phillip, I am from southern Tas too. Garden Express nursery stock them but they are not for Tas distribution but I have a feeling that I saw them in Chandlers nursery in Sandy Bay.
You should take a look at the Garden Express forum - its a great forum, I think you would enjoy it!
If you wish to email me I will give you more info about it: