Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Broadback

Teleman wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
.uk...

"Teleman" wrote in message

"Draven" wrote in message
.uk...

"Teleman" wrote in message

Blurb on the ad said:
"Duel action cutter that cuts up to 27mm thick, this makes it an ideal
hedge cutter for cutting thicker branches and hedges"
The engine is stated as a 25cm/3 whatever that means
I know little of these things, but 25cm seems puny for the job its
supposed to do (up to 27mm thick)

Any ideas/advice on this??

TIA
Telema

I have a McCulloch Tivoli 63 Petrol hedge trimmer.
It slices through any branch up to 27mm thick.
Awesome stuff!!

When other people are reaching for loppers I am not.

£150 from Argos - I'll get me coat !!!!!!!!!! )
Thanks for recommendation

Yeah! But it was delivery only when I got mine.

Just got one for £110 inc delivery (Ebay)

It is not the engine size that limits the size of branch it will cut as
much as the drive mechanism. My cutters were wrecked by a son who cut
through larger branches than it was designed for, as a result the cam
and cam follower was wrecked.

--
All replies to this email address are deleted on receipt.

Common sense, not common market.