Old 07-08-2005, 09:49 PM
John McGaw

Default Surfactant for Use With Roundup on English Ify

I remember that someone mentioned mixing a surfactant with Roundup was
mandatory if it was to have any chance of working on English ivy. I've
been looking for a product that fits the bill but everything I've found
seems to come only in huge agricultural-sized containers. Have any of
you found something in more home garden-friendly size that works?

My online research suggests that these products are suitable for
enhancing the killing capacity of Roundup on difficult plants:

Cayuse Plus (surfactant + AMS)
Chaser (surfactant + 28% N)
Dispatch (surfactant + 28% N)
Patrol (surfactant + 28% N)

Any experience with them on English ivy?

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]