Old 08-08-2005, 04:30 AM
G Burton

About 10. I think that's pretty normal for this time of year, though.

I'm in Fairfield Ca. Western Garden zone 14.

What is the limit on the number of hot days?

How does the heat affect blossoms?

Are Gardenias any more susceptible than other flowers?

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
. ..
Wherever it is you are on the planet.

How many hot days have you had in a row this summer?

"G Burton" wrote in message
It has been very hot lately, but it seems to me that it is no hotter
than it was when I had more blooms.

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
.. .
How about too hot?

"G Burton" wrote in message
I seem to have a general decline in blooming flowers -- particularly
with my gardenias, snap draggons, and (to a lesser extent) my roses. I
suspect it is related to watering. Which is more likely to cause
that -- too much water, or too little?

--
Loudette Burton